Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 08 Feb 2017
Admin Specialist, INL Mexico Travel and Logistics for Training Support, Mexico
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
INL supports multiple projects aimed at building the capacity of justice sector, civil society, and police actors. This project requires coordinating travel for participants out of the target country for trainings in the United States, Mexico, or other countries; travel of trainers from these locations into the target country to deliver courses; provision of venues for classroom trainings and workshops, and effective tracking of courses delivered and individuals trained, broken out by gender and by institutional affiliation.
****Please note: Only Mexican citizens are eligible for this position. **
The Admin Specialist will support the Admin Accounting area in the processes involved with procurement, invoicing, material development or any other administrative tasks required in order to provide business services and logistics support. Based in the field office, the Admin Assistant will be dedicated full time to ensuring successful operations in support of the capacity building projects.
- Assist in the preparation of supplies for trainings in order to deliver on a timely manner.
- Coordinate the delivery of training materials and administrative documentation.
- Act as the point of contact for vendors to assure proper invoicing.
- Maintain the administrative and accounting filing system.
- Organize accounting vouchers for each period, and file them properly within its activity.
- Assist with bank deposits.
- Provide general support to guarantee proper office operations.
- Support the procurement processes and proper assets management, monitoring, recording and disposal.
- Liaise with the administrative and accounting managers to handle any other requests in order to meet the level of the services in the project.
- High School education is required; Bachelor's degree is desirable;
- Minimum one (1) year of proven and related experience.
- Computer skills (MS office).
- Good written and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is required.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
- Extremely organized multitasker with the ability to work under pressure.
- A track record of excellent client service.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply: