Organization: Crown Agents USA
Closing date: 30 Jan 2017
Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Chief of Party for an anticipated USAID Guatemala Metrics Program located in country for duration of the project.
Crown Agents USA
We are change agents for greater global prosperity, delivering practical innovations in economic governance and trade; humanitarian solutions and food security, health systems, monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and, supply chain as a partner of the US Government.
As a subsidiary of Crown Agents Limited, we leverage the expertise, resources, and network amassed from over 180 years of international development experience. Crown Agents works in 100+ countries, with on-the-ground presence in more than 35 and 13 permanent corporate offices in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We are wholly owned by a nonprofit foundation, allowing us to combine corporate agility with a commitment to reinvesting our profits in transforming lives.
Located in Washington, DC and incorporated in 1998, Crown Agents USA provides technical assistance and support to clients such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Department of State (DoS), and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).
The Chief of Party position for USAID Guatemala Metrics Program will be based in Guatemala for all five years of the project. The position is contingent upon winning the proposal contract.
· Provide overall project management and technical support regarding performance monitoring, verification and evaluation services for USAID/Guatemala using mobile and GIS services where relevant
· Oversee all sub-contracts with local private and public organizations engaged in monitoring and evaluation programs.
· Prepare and submit reports requested by USAID
· Lead donor engagement efforts on ongoing basis
· Ensure that all services under the contract meet technical quality standards in full compliance with contract requirements
· Manage and supervise all staff-members under the contract
· Advanced degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business management or other related discipline (Ph.D. is desirable)
· At least 10 years of experience in management and monitoring and evaluation programs, particularly using mobile and GIS mapping technologies
· Demonstrated experience in working with senior government officials, private sector, and civil society for USAID or other donor development programs
· Demonstrated skills in problem solving, consensus building and coordination of diverse donor, government and civil society interests and institutions – academic, entrepreneurial, media, community-based organizations is recommended
· Strong leadership skills and experience in managing large interdisciplinary teams, as well as working in politically sensitive contexts
· Ability and willingness to travel throughout Guatemala
· Professional proficiency and fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English (FSI 4 level) skills
No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify our Recruiting Department at email@example.com
How to apply: